Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Looking for a widget that shows the tasks in my calendar?
- Changing Photos Default App
- USB 3 charging: Faster? HOW MUCH FASTER?
- Note 3 OS Upgrade?
- Note 3 still going strong!
- Google Maps Compass/GPS Issue [Note 3]
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- Is there a good wallet case for Note 3?
- Why does the 'none' option not exist for turning off the lock screen on Galaxy Note 3?
- Is there a way to prevent the phone from saving screen shots to the clipboard every time.
- See All Threads