Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Why don't I have lollipop
- Soft Reset ????
- I need to know about Samsung Note 3 Neo wireless charging compatibility?
- Note 3 Lagging and no volume - How to tell if software or hardware
- Not one good video editor, compared to iPhone iMovie app
- s voice Note 3 other applications is using the mic ?
- Bluetooth switches off on removal from dock
- How does Multi Window work??
- Home Key - Complete Action Using TouchWiz Easy Home - HUH?
- Note 3 Lollipop issue
- See All Threads