Six Flags and Samsung have entered a new partnership that will bring a virtual reality roller coaster experience to customers in the U.S. There will be six different roller coasters to start, as well as three Superman branded coasters in different states. The experience will put you in a futuristic battle to save planet earth from an alien invasion. You are a co-pilot in a fighter jet and you can see all around you, testing your weapons and much more.
Here is a list of the roller coasters in which this technology will make its debut:
- Shock Wave at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, opening March 10 to Season Pass Holders as a special sneak preview
- Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags Over Georgia outside of Atlanta, opening March 12 to Season Pass Holders as a special sneak preview
- The New Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles, opening March 26 to Season Pass Holders as a special sneak preview
- Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis in Eurek
- Steamin' Demon at The Great Escape in Lake George, New York
- Goliath at La Ronde in Montreal
Additionally, three Superman rollercoasters will also have this experience. The locations for those are San Antonio, Texas, Agawam, MA and Upper Marlboro, MD. Six Flags has more information about the roller coaster experience on its site now.