Hit anything in the level, and you're back to square one (hence the name Retry). The controls make the game even more challenging, as you need to perfectly time your loops to avoid hitting any objects. Here are the main features:
- FLY. CRASH. REPEAT. No one said this would be easy.
- SPIN FOR THE WIN! Loop, stall, dive – master the moves, or eternally retry.
- COLLECT COINS! It's the 80s – what did you expect? Don't say Bitcoins...
- DAILY CHALLENGES! Unlock these intense levels and humiliate your Facebook friends.
- RETRO 8-BIT GRAPHICS! Next gen? How 'bout first gen.
- SLICK SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACK! Crank it up and hit the skies.
The game itself is free, although there are in-app purchases and advertisements.
What do you guys think of Rovio's efforts with Retry? Think it can come close to emulating the success of the publisher's bird-themed franchise?