Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Dieter and Kevin are at CTIA and discuss the mass amount of Android Awesomeness that was unleashed.
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone on Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Finger-on with the 32GB Sandisk microSD card
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on (mostly) with the new AT&T Android-powered Dell Aero
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with BlueAnt's Bluetooth headset Android app [AC at CTIA]
- AndroidCentral: Quick Hands On with the EVO 4G from HTC and Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Sprint and HTC Announce the HTC EVO 4G
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S
- AndroidCentral: Samsung announces Android Galaxy S, with 4-inch Super AMOLED screen
- AndroidCentral: CTIA Day 1 keynote
- AndroidCentral: Sprint announces more cities to receive WiMax 4G this year
- AndroidCentral: Zagg Leather Skin for the Motorola Droid
- AndroidCentral: Groundbreaking new device announced tomorrow?
- AndroidCentral: Motorola announces i1, the first Android push-to-talk device on Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Android Central at CTIA Wireless
- CrackBerry.com: CTIA 2010: Ed Hardy Booth Revisited - Awesome Video (but not what you expect!)
- CrackBerry.com: CTIA 2010: RIM's BlackBerry Booth!
- PreCentral.net: AT&T Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus: First Hands-on!
- PreCentral.net: Pre Plus and Pixi Plus to hit AT&T in 'Coming Months'
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: