Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back from a well-deserved week off to talk the Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch, the ASUS Eee Pad Slider, the HTC Rhyme (you know, for girls), NVIDIA's new tech, plus we answer some of your questions.
Thing 1: Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch now available online from Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch gets the full root treatment
- The top Epic 4G Touch forums
- AT&T's Galaxy S II will be available Oct. 2 for $199 on contract
Thing 2: The HTC Rhyme (you know, for girls)
Thing 3: NVIDIA Kal-El and Adobe 3D
- NVIDIA releases project Kal-El whitepapers, unveils fifth companion CPU core for low-power use cases
- Adobe goes 3D with Flash Player 11, AIR 3, coming in October
Thing 4 - More hardware news
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: