Audio-only stream below
We're back from a well-deserved week off to talk the Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch, the ASUS Eee Pad Slider, the HTC Rhyme (you know, for girls), NVIDIA's new tech, plus we answer some of your questions.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch now available online from Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch gets the full root treatment
- The top Epic 4G Touch forums
- AT&T's Galaxy S II will be available Oct. 2 for $199 on contract
Thing 2: The HTC Rhyme (you know, for girls)
Thing 3: NVIDIA Kal-El and Adobe 3D
- NVIDIA releases project Kal-El whitepapers, unveils fifth companion CPU core for low-power use cases
- Adobe goes 3D with Flash Player 11, AIR 3, coming in October
Thing 4 - More hardware news
- Is this the Verizon Samsung Stratosphere, and is it coming soon?
- LG Esteem specs and details leak -- Gingerbread and LTE for MetroPCS
- Sprint outs the Motorola Admiral in Youtube video
- Verizon announces the entry-level LG Enlighten, available Sept. 29
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: