Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The gang's back together after a crazy month of travel, announcements and shows, and we've got new Android phones and tablets to show for it. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Motorola Xoom!
- Motorola Xoom available now at Verizon
- Thinking of buying a Motorola Xoom? Here's what you need to know
- Motorola Xoom pricing's official: $599 with a two-year contract, $799 without
- Sign up to find out when the Xoom 4G LTE upgrade is available
- Adobe: Motorola Xoom will get Flash 10.2 over the air 'within a few weeks'
- Motorola giving away a limited-edition gold Motorola XOOM
- Motorola Xoom to have unlockable bootloader for developers
- Honeycomb boot animation on Droid X
Updates, Updates, Updates!
- How to manually update your Nexus One to Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- How to manually update your Nexus S to Android 2.3.3
- Sprint, Samsung halt Epic 4G's Froyo update due to data, SD card issues
- Froyo coming to the HTC Aria tomorrow, says AT&T
- Samsung Captivate's Froyo update now available through Kies
- Dell now rolling out Froyo to AT&T and Rogers Streak devices
- HTC Thunderbolt spotted, gets hands-on in the Android Central Forums
- AT&T Nexus S may have been tipped in change to Android code
- Motorola Atrix 4G available for purchase on AT&T today
- T-Mobile's Galaxy S 4G pricing, coming Feb. 23
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: