Audio-only stream below
Release info for the Droid Pro, is T-Mobile 4G really 4G, and how where you are affects your cell signal. What are you waiting for? Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news
- Motorola Droid Pro presale starts Nov. 9, launch day is Nov. 18
- Motorola Droid Pro pricing: $179 with contract, rebate
- Sprint turns on 4G for New York City, others
- T-Mobile pimps itself as 'America's Largest 4G Network'
- T-Mobile bringing 'affordable' Android phones this holiday season
- T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Hands-On [Video]
- Samsung Continuum available Nov. 11, has 3.4-inch Super AMOLED display
- Latest Verizon comparison chart has the Motorola Citrus, LG Vortex
- Samsung Continuum specs vs. the rest of Verizon's high-end Android lineup
- LG Optimus S available Sunday on Sprint
- Samsung's Galaxy S becomes first smartphone to be Wi-Fi Direct certified
- Dell Venue arrives at FCC again, armed with T-Mobile's 1700MHz band
- LG Pad on its way in Q1, to ship with Honeycomb?
- Logitech Revue getting software update to address frame-rate issue
- Android 101: Preparation for the Dalightly Saving Time switch
- Google gives developers a spot to list changes in app updates
- 8pen keyboard now available on the Android Market
- Android Facebook app getting Places, Groups - no phone, says Zuckerberg
- First up in Facebook's single sign-on: Zynga, Groupon, Loopt, scvngr, Yelp, Flixter, Booyah
- Facebook for Android update in the Market now, get your Places on!
- Twitter for Android updated with whole bunch of improvements
- Android Quick App: PowerAMP [video]
- OpenFeint brings a slew of new games to Android
- Firefox 4 steps up to Beta 2
- Google Instant officially on Android 2.2
OS update news
- Froyo, Eclair continue their dominance
- Latest Google Maps update tastes a tad like Gingerbread
- Droid Incredible maintenance update reportedly starting Nov. 8
- T-Mobile pushing update to G2, brings Wifi calling, bugfixes
- Manually updating the T-Mobile G2
- Motorola Backflip to Android 2.1 upgrade instructions, release notes
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G already getting an OTA update
- Froyo pushing out to Galaxy S phones in the UK right about ... now!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: