Audio-only stream below
Phil and Jerry go it alone with the Epic 4G on Sprint, the Adobe Flash Summit, more Froyo and a bunch of your questions and e-mails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - Epic 4G in the house
Adobe Flash Summit
- Adobe AIR coming to Android in Q4 2010
- Adobe AIR app demos show what to expect later this year [video]
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 now final for the Nexus One
- Why parents will love Google TV
- Adobe's full Google TV demonstration
- T-Mobile announces the G2, with HSPA+ data speeds
- T-Mobile confirms Motorola Charm for Aug. 25 release for a mere $75
- A few more details emerge about Droid Pro, White Droid 2 and a Motorola tablet
- Droid Pro is a Droid 2 with global support; LG enV2 Touch to be Android-powered
- Additions to the Verizon roadmap leak
- Motorola 'Jordan' rumored for T-Mobile -- and waterproof
- HTC launching something Sept. 15 -- place your bets now
- Square Motorola phone with AT&T stripes pops up again
- Asus Eee Pad scheduled for March '11 launch
- Vodafone preps for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Android OS news
- Droid's Froyo update still pushing, Verizon says
- After 'Gingerbread,' next Android version to be called 'Honeycomb?'
- Droid Incredible Froyo update not coming today, Verizon says on Twitter
- Froyo for Droid X leaked; can't be too long now
- Custom recovery for Droid X -- almost there
- Samsung actively testing GPS fix (erm, 'optimization') for Galaxy S phones
- U.S. Dell Streak may skip Eclair, go straight to Froyo
- Factory firmware for Samsung Tab availble, even if the device isn't
- Trillian multi-client IM app now in open beta for Android
- From the Forums -- aHome 4 beta released
- Newest Google apps bring welcome changes to Gmail
- Google calendar sync now to support Outlook 2010
- New App Inventor invites from Google; showcase your creations in our forums
- Android App Review: G4 TV
- Android Quick App: Kids Finger Paint
- Symantec's latest -- Tapsnake: watching your every move?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: