Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Jerry go it alone with the Epic 4G on Sprint, the Adobe Flash Summit, more Froyo and a bunch of your questions and e-mails. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Epic 4G in the house
Adobe Flash Summit
- Adobe AIR coming to Android in Q4 2010
- Adobe AIR app demos show what to expect later this year
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 now final for the Nexus One
- Why parents will love Google TV
- Adobe's full Google TV demonstration
- T-Mobile announces the G2, with HSPA+ data speeds
- T-Mobile confirms Motorola Charm for Aug. 25 release for a mere $75
- A few more details emerge about Droid Pro, White Droid 2 and a Motorola tablet
- Droid Pro is a Droid 2 with global support; LG enV2 Touch to be Android-powered
- Additions to the Verizon roadmap leak
- Motorola 'Jordan' rumored for T-Mobile -- and waterproof
- HTC launching something Sept. 15 -- place your bets now
- Square Motorola phone with AT&T stripes pops up again
- Asus Eee Pad scheduled for March '11 launch
- Vodafone preps for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Android OS news
- Droid's Froyo update still pushing, Verizon says
- After 'Gingerbread,' next Android version to be called 'Honeycomb?'
- Droid Incredible Froyo update not coming today, Verizon says on Twitter
- Froyo for Droid X leaked; can't be too long now
- Custom recovery for Droid X -- almost there
- Samsung actively testing GPS fix (erm, 'optimization') for Galaxy S phones
- U.S. Dell Streak may skip Eclair, go straight to Froyo
- Factory firmware for Samsung Tab availble, even if the device isn't
- Trillian multi-client IM app now in open beta for Android
- From the Forums -- aHome 4 beta released
- Newest Google apps bring welcome changes to Gmail
- Google calendar sync now to support Outlook 2010
- New App Inventor invites from Google; showcase your creations in our forums
- Android App Review: G4 TV
- Android Quick App: Kids Finger Paint
- Symantec's latest -- Tapsnake: watching your every move?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: