Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry and Mickey are back for the launch of the Motorola Droid 2, a slew of Android 2.2 updates, the announcement of a half-dozen Android phones (no lie), plus your e-mails and voicemails. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Droid 2 launches
- Hands-on with the Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid 2 camera test
- R2-D2 Droid 2 date pinned at Sept. 30; plus, more pictures
- Adobe shows off Flash running on Droid 2
- Sprint Epic 4G available Aug. 31, presale Aug. 13, $249 after contract and rebate
- Sprint Premier members can now reserve Epic 4G first
- Sony Ericsson, AT&T announce the X10, available Aug. 15 for $149.99
- HTC Desire HD (aka the Ace) gets caught on camera again
- Dell Thunder makes itself heard, looks a little familiar [update]
- Dell Blaze gets outed
- Rumor: HTC and Verizon to release Android world phone in Q1 2011
- Cincinnati Bell now offering the Motorola Milestone XT720
- Cellular South launches Motorola Milestone
- U.S. Cellular launching the HTC Desire on Aug. 27
- Dell Streak presale starts this Thursday: $299 on-contract, $549 off contract
- Dell Streak now available (if you pre-ordered)
- Sony Ericsson rumored to have PSP Go-like Android 3.0 gaming phone
- HTC Glacier benchmarks redux -- the GPU
- Google's Chrome to Phone feature comes out of the shadows
- Google ups the ante on voice search with all new Voice Actions
- Vlingo responds to Google Voice Actions -- by making Vlingo for Android free
- Google updates Gesture Search app, now with flipping action
- Tweetdeck for Android now in open beta
- Audible Android app now available
- Android Quick App: Crush the Castle
- Android Quick App: Wordfeud Free
- Android Quick App: Pulse
- SwiftKey Keyboard gains speech-to-text
- Evernote updated with widget and more
- HTC pushing fix for Evo 4G owners who snagged early Froyo build
- Froyo updates resume for the original Motorola Droid
- Motorola addressing the Droid X's speaker volume in future update
- Fix coming for Froyo audio issues
- Google pulls 'Easy Root' off Market [updated]
- Nothing says forever like UnrEVOked
- Samsung Captivate is overclocked to 1.2 GHz; 1.6 GHz to come soon?
Links we promised
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: