Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Folks are all riled up over Verizon's new plans, which go into effect on June 28. We get a head start on the complaints. (Note: It's an audio-only show this week. No video.)
Thing 1: Verizon's new shared data plans
- Verizon launches Share Everything plans
- Editorial: Don't act surprised when new data plans sting a little
Thing 2: The HTC Media Link HD review
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Andy Rubin, rumor smasher: Not leaving Google; 900,000+ Android activations daily
- Exclusive: Sprint Touch Wallet slides show carrier is serious about NFC wallet app
- AT&T getting the Sony Xperia Ion on June 24
- Max Payne finally comes to Android [Android app review]
- Apple ditches Google Maps for its own solution
- Samsung TecTiles brings new rewritable NFC tags solution
- Contest: Take Lloyd on an adventure and win 1 of 4 Samsung Galaxy S IIIs!å
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: