Audio-only stream below
Folks are all riled up over Verizon's new plans, which go into effect on June 28. We get a head start on the complaints. (Note: It's an audio-only show this week. No video.)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Verizon's new shared data plans
- Verizon launches Share Everything plans
- Editorial: Don't act surprised when new data plans sting a little
Thing 2: The HTC Media Link HD review
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Andy Rubin, rumor smasher: Not leaving Google; 900,000+ Android activations daily
- Exclusive: Sprint Touch Wallet slides show carrier is serious about NFC wallet app
- AT&T getting the Sony Xperia Ion on June 24
- Max Payne finally comes to Android [Android app review]
- Apple ditches Google Maps for its own solution
- Samsung TecTiles brings new rewritable NFC tags solution
- Contest: Take Lloyd on an adventure and win 1 of 4 Samsung Galaxy S IIIs!å
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: