Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
What is Andromeda? And how does it fit into Google's Android and ChromeOS strategies?
This week, Alex, Jerry, Daniel, and Flo talk about the Google event happening on October 4, and how Google's Pixel phones need something truly special to make a mark on the industry in ways the Nexuses never could. Speaking of which, what exactly is that Andromeda thing that leaked?
And BlackBerry is no longer making its own phones. Is that a big deal when the company pledged years ago to be a software company first?
Finally, Android Wear 2.0 has been delayed. Boo! But its scope is much bigger than when it first debuted earlier this year, so when smartwatches finally are released with it, we'll actually have some pretty cool new stuff to look forward to.
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys: Use promo code AC to save $5 off your first purchase — start shaving smarter.
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: