Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The HTC One M8 is now running Windows Phone, Uber's API may see it come to all the apps, we break down the latest FUD of the week, and we edge ever close to the release of the Moto 360, and Motorola's next smartphones. Plus, where we stand with the next Nexus, and we answer your questions live!
Thing 1: The HTC One M8 now runs Windows Phone
- Verizon-exclusive HTC One M8 with Windows Phone is official
- Verizon gets its HTC Ones confused in new commercial
Thing 2: Last week's FUD scare
Thing 3: Uber in all the things
Thing 4: Other stuff
- Another Android 'fragmentation' report misses the point
- Flappy Bird developer returns with new frustrating game Swing Copters
- LG bringing L Fino and L Bello to IFA, targeted at teens and emerging markets
- Verizon said to be taking on Google Play with its own misguided app store
- Everything you need to know about Android and Wifi
- 'Moto X+1' leaks again ahead of Motorola event on Sept. 4th
- Coin, the one credit card to rule them all, now available for backers, sort of
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: