Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back with a hodgepodge of Android news from the past week, including an expansion for Chromecast, a red Nexus 5, more of what we expect from Mobile World Congress — plus we answer your questions, live!
Thing 1: Devices, devices everywhere
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact versus Z1
- HTC One, one year on
- LG G Flex (AT&T) review
- Red Nexus 5 unboxing and hands-on
- Pebble Steel retail unboxing and hands-on
- Chromecast reportedly hitting the UK as soon as March 1
- HTC: A wearable device will be here by the Christmas season
- First HTC M8 photo shows dual rear cameras
Thing 2: More things
- Nexus 5 launcher becomes 'Google Now Launcher' after Search update
- NBC News and the bullshit 'ZOMG Sochi Olympics Android hack' story
- Android 4.x now on 78.6% of active devices, KitKat still under 2%
- Beta version of Pebble app with new appstore now available to developers
- Samsung Unpacked 5 (and Galaxy S5, perhaps) coming to Mobile World Congress
- Google Chromecast SDK released to developers, Google Play Services updated as well
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: