Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Andrew are joined by JR Raphael for more on the Android 4.4.1 update of the Nexus 5, we've got the LG G Flex in house, and a whole bunch of your questions.
Thing 1: Android 4.4.1 and the Nexus 5
- Android 4.4.1 update coming with Nexus 5 camera fixes [update]
- Android 4.4.1 update for Nexus 5 now live
- From the forums: What's new in Android 4.4.1?
- Android 4.4.1 arriving on more Nexus devices
Thing 2: The LG G Flex
- LG G Flex preview
- LG: Nearly half of all smartphones will be curved, bendable by end of decade
- Hands-on with the LG G Flex
- LG G Flex availability dates announced for Singapore and Hong Kong
Thing 3: The Qualcomm Toq
Other odds and ends
- JR Raphael on the Moto G
- Moto G versus Moto X
- Moto G versus Nexus 4
- Moto G Flip Shell review
- Good read: Andy Rubin now heading up Google's robotic moonshot
- HTC and Verizon confirm Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 update
- Coming up at CES 2014: Android Central, Mobile Nations and Geek Beat join forces!
- Google Play Music updated with SD card cache support
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: