Audio-only stream below
Samsung does all right with the Note 3 and new Note 10.1, but the Galaxy Gear leaves a bit to be desired. Plus, the state of HTC, we try to benchmark Jerry live on the air — and Google gives numbers on the great malware scare that isn't.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Samsung's trifecta
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 review (European version)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear initial review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 Edition review
- How to shrink the Galaxy Note 3's display into a tiny window
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear now available
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear now available on AT&T and Sprint
- Cheating at Android benchmarks isn't new
Thing 2: What's up with HTC?
- HTC announces $101 million operating loss for Q3 2013
- Microsoft wants HTC's Android phones to dual-boot into Windows Phone
- HTC elaborates on Android 4.3 plans for HTC One on other U.S. carriers
- Stock Talk: HTC's Q3 loss isn't good, but neither is it unexpected
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Android security chief breaks down real malware data
- Android 4.3.1 update rolling out to LTE Nexus 7
- Twitter beta track receives yet another striking interface change
- Hulu Plus gets Chromecast support
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: