Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Samsung does all right with the Note 3 and new Note 10.1, but the Galaxy Gear leaves a bit to be desired. Plus, the state of HTC, we try to benchmark Jerry live on the air — and Google gives numbers on the great malware scare that isn't.
Thing 1: Samsung's trifecta
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 review (European version)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear initial review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 Edition review
- How to shrink the Galaxy Note 3's display into a tiny window
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear now available
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear now available on AT&T and Sprint
- Cheating at Android benchmarks isn't new
Thing 2: What's up with HTC?
- HTC announces $101 million operating loss for Q3 2013
- Microsoft wants HTC's Android phones to dual-boot into Windows Phone
- HTC elaborates on Android 4.3 plans for HTC One on other U.S. carriers
- Stock Talk: HTC's Q3 loss isn't good, but neither is it unexpected
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: