Audio-only stream below
It's as though we just dropped an entire podcast on you two days ago. But that's the way the news is this week. We're fresh off the HTC One events in London and New York, so we'll recap those in addition to looking ahead to Mobile World Congress early next week from Barcelona, Spain. Plus we take on Ubuntu Touch, now available in developer preview for Nexus devices, and the new Chromebook Pixel.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: The HTC One
- HTC One: Your guide to the 2013 Android reboot
- HTC One gets official - metal chassis, 1080p display, 'Ultrapixel' camera
- Official HTC One specs
- HTC One hands-on
- HTC One video walkthrough in London
- HTC offers $100 trade-in for HTC One purchases
- Special-edition podcast: The HTC One walkthrough
- HTC One vs. LG Nexus 4 vs. iPhone 5 vs. BlackBerry Z10 vs. Nokia Lumia 920: Spec showdown!
- HTC One Otterbox cases in the works
Thing 2: Mobile World Congress preview
- LG teases its 2013 line at MWC
- Alleged Asus Memo Pad 10 press shots appear, launching at MWC?
- Intel to showcase new dual-core smartphones at Mobile World Congress
- New mid-range Sony phones tipped as Xperia SP, Xperia L
- ZTE teases Grand Memo for Mobile World Congress
- Samsung's JK Shin apparently confirms 8-inch Galaxy Note at MWC
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Ubuntu Touch developer preview: What you need to know
- The Chromebook Pixel is official, and available at Google Play for $1300
- An awesome X-ray look at the Nexus 4 and its wireless charger
- NVIDIA announces Tegra 4i with integrated LTE modem
- Netgear PTV3000 gets a firmware update, now officially supports host of Android devices
- The Nexus 4 Wireless Charger
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: