Pocket Mortys is a new turn-based battle game from Adult Swim that takes place in the world of the Rick and Morty cartoon series, and it has just arrived on the Google Play Store. Pocket Mortys sees you travel around a multiverse, fighting and collecting different versions of Morty, all with their own unique abilities.
There are more than 70 versions of Morty to collect across the game, which you fight in turn-based combat. In combat, you have options to attack, use an item, switch turns, or run. You can build a team of Mortys, fighting other Ricks in your quest to become the best Morty trainer in the multiverse.
The game's major features include:
- Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
- Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
- Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
- Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
- Win prizes at the space arcade Blips and Chitz
You can grab Pocket Mortys from Google Play now.