The new Intel-powered Motorola RAZR i runs on Ice Cream Sandwich, set to get an upgrade to Jelly Bean after launch in early October.
It features a crisp edge-to-edge SuperAMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass and a Kevlar back for extra protection. The impressive 2GHz Atom CPU should give users a seamless Android experience, along with an array of pre-loaded Motorola apps and fancy circle widgets.
Top Motorola RAZR i Stories
Recent Motorola RAZR i Forum Threads
- Pictures not showing in gallery!
- Motorola Razr i 2014 model lost touch screen, how can I get it back?
- When I try to open a picture on my Motorola Razr that has been texted to me, another picture shows up. Why is it doing this?
- How to Sync Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2007) to Android Motorola Razor?
- Why do my incoming calls go directly to voice mail without ringing?
- Is the Motorola Droid Razr Q1 compatible with or without a receiver?
- On my Motorola Razr, I have the circle widget installed but now I don't know how the battery life is? Where could it have gone?
- Razr KitKat issues
- Razr i or Moto G?
- Tune in Pro Vs. Bluetooth
- See All Threads