The Motorola Droid Ultra is the mainstream and middle price point device in Verizon's 2013 Droid lineup, coming in at $199 on-contract and offering a wide range of features. In most respects it is nearly identical to the Moto X, with the same processor, screen type and resolution, camera and software interface. The Droid Ultra also has the same new Motorola software features such as Touchless Control, Trusted Bluetooth Devices and Active Display.
The Droid Ultra is flanked on the low end by the Droid Mini at $99 on-contract and the Droid Maxx at $299 on-contract, and offers a solid set of specs for the price but leaves something to be desired in terms of build materials. It was announced alongside the other two Droid devices at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in late July.
Recent Motorola Droid Ultra Forum Threads
- Camera Error, Camera is unable to initialize.
- Ultra Camera Lens Cover?
- How do I root my Droid Ultra XT 1080?
- Having a weird camera issue with my Droid ULTRA..any help?
- Cant find a battery for the android ultra
- How do I remove the Internet Access Available message?
- Can't get wi-fi to work on my Verizon ultra cell phone. Can't get on the internet. What do I do?
- Droid Ultra Will Not Turn On
- Droid Ultra - Unread message notification
- Photo gallery changed to camera roll
- See All Threads