Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Moto X: How is the battery life??
- Google + photos and Storage
- Anyone reboot today?
- Disable Google Search Hotword Detection?
- Anyone else care less about the One (M8) and Galaxy S5?
- Galaxy S4 to Moto X - My Experience
- Using the Moto X without a case
- Sending MMS
- Republic wireless has reactivation now
- Moto X: Battery issues
- See All Threads