The LG Optimus G Pro is a bit of a departure from 2012's Optimus G. In fact, we'd say it's a direct response to the failed Optimus Vu and the continued success of the Samsung Galaxy Note. And LG's done a nice job with it here. It's got a 5.5-inch IPS display at 1920x1080 resolution, runs Android 4.1.2 and is powered by a newer Snapdragon 600 processor.
Currently available in Korea, the Optimus G Pro is said to be coming to the United States at some point.
Top LG Optimus G Pro Stories
Recent LG Optimus G Pro Forum Threads
- GPS turns on during phone calls
- How to disable side volume buttons?
- How to remove this annoying at&t address book
- LG Optimus G: Phone died and won't charge and turn back on. help?
- LG Optimus G Pro - all but 2 folders gone in Windows 10
- I have an LG E980 and I want to change the Bluetooth visibility timeout to never. How can I do this?
- My LG Optimus G Pro's Bluetooth won't turn on, is there a fix for this?
- Is 5.0 Lolipop download available for LG Optimus G Pro E980 for AT&T in U.S.
- Synced original messaging app with Facebook Messenger, now settings are funky.
- How to "root" your Optimus G Pro AT&T
- See All Threads