We reported earlier this week that HTC was taking its Vive VR headset on a tour of U.S. cities, and now it looks like that's set to turn into a world tour of sorts. The company has announced that it will be making stops 11 cities in the U.S. and Europe over the next few months, offering interested fans a chance to demo the Vive VR headset.
The tour began in San Diego this week, and here's where HTC will pop up over the next few months:
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France
So, if you happen to be in any of those cities on those dates, you'll be able to stop by HTC's tour truck and give the Vive a test drive.