A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- Alarm volume very low!!
- Battery being drained while Powered Off
- HTC One X Will Not Turn On
- Why won't my HTC One X Plus turn on?
- HTC ONE X+ Battery Problems
- I'm stuck in a boot loop (HTC One X), how can I get out of it?
- Stock HTC One X stuck in bootloop - data recovery?
- Do not buy HTC One X...mother boards not DURABLE
- HTC One X auto shuts down and won't turn on back again. How can I stop this from happening?
- How to take s-off one htc one x
- See All Threads