A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)
- Locked Texts Disappeared
- Hi, I used hasoon2000's kit for my One X to flash kernel, now it's stuck at htc logo.
- Do not buy HTC One X...mother boards not DURABLE
- Battery just drained very quickly, weird
- MMS & Group Message Issues
- Music volume is low
- switched from SGS3 to HOX a couple hours ago
- HTC ONE X+ stuck in airplane mode,please help ????
- Disable Text-to-Speech??
- See All Threads