A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- Dumped my phone (HTC One X) in the toilet 3 days ago, can I keep it alive?
- Why does my phone crash when opening the camera on my HTC One X?
- Home > Messages > Compose > People > Frequent......can you delete this list ?
- How can I get my HTC One X to power on?
- How can I power my HTC One X?
- Why doesn't my HTC One X power on?
- How to recover data from my HTC One X+?
- Anyone else find there phone calling 911 while in their pocket?
- How to Fix HTC One X Overheating/Flashing RED while Charging [RAPID Battery Drain]
- Secure box password retreival
- See All Threads