A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- HTC ONE X problems with sync, not allowing me to use internet
- Secure box password retreival
- Can't connect to D-LInk router
- Why is the camera in my HTC One X unable to start?
- How to Fix HTC One X Overheating/Flashing RED while Charging [RAPID Battery Drain]
- Receive emails on my HTC One X but can't send any?
- Why is my HTC One X not connecting to my computer?
- Disable Text-to-Speech??
- Any Solution for NO IMEI, NO BASEBAND on HOX ?
- Call history as default tab
- See All Threads