A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- Why does my phone not boot up?
- AT&T HTC One X Battery Draining Rapidly and Overheating
- HTC One X "Camera unable to start" Error Message
- Bluetooth Voice Dialing Doesn't Work - can someone please help me find the problem?!
- HTC one X Wifi connection problem
- HTC One X Will Not Turn On
- How do I disable the phone number recognition and links in text messages (HTC One X Plus)?
- usb debugging constantly on.
- Home > Messages > Compose > People > Frequent......can you delete this list ?
- TIP: how to turn off power saver notification
- See All Threads