A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- HTC One X Will Not Turn On
- HTC One X+ AT&T Software Update yesterday?!
- Secure box password retreival
- How to put FM Radio on the AT&T HTC One X (AND ON *MOST PHONES)!!!
- HTC One X: Beats Audio problems
- Why don't nomedia files work?
- Bluetooth not working
- "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped working"
- HTC One X Boot Loop problem
- Why can't my phone connect to 4G LTE?
- See All Threads