A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- Secure box password retreival
- Bricked HTC ONE X . HELP PLZZ
- Restricted access changed: data service is blocked
- Help! Photo Recovery & I cannot find my USB Storage?
- Why won't my HTC One X turn on or charge?
- AT&T HTC One X Bootloop help
- "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped working"
- ADB Sideload - "Starting it now on port 5037"
- HELP!!! htc one x won't charge or turn on
- any way to change the vibration intensity and duration?
- See All Threads