A refreshed version of HTC's One X, the One X+ runs upgraded hardware compared to the original. There's a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery.
Some other specs remain unchanged from the One X -- there's still 1GB of on-board RAM, a 4.7-inch SuperLCD2 display, and an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and HTC's ImageSense chip. The front-facer has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.
On the software side, the One X+ is the first HTC phone to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the new HTC Sense 4+
Recent HTC One X+ Forum Threads
- Numerical Battery Percentage in Status bar?
- Htc one x space full
- add language
- HTC One X "Camera unable to start" Error Message
- HTC One X Will Not Turn On
- TIP: how to turn off power saver notification
- any way to change the vibration intensity and duration?
- Why does my HTC One X spacebar keep moving?
- How to recover data from my HTC One X+?
- AT&T HTC One X stuck on HBOOT, can't select items with power button
- See All Threads