The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Phone just reset...
- Ringtone volume broken.
- My Rom installation failed, what should I do?
- No sound or ringtone sound from speaker
- Why won't my phone keypad type symbols in my password?
- Restoring back up from on phone to another
- software update version 5.0.2 HTC One
- On/Off button on phone won't work, how can I get it working?
- ADB backup... can't click "Back up my data" button on phone
- Why do audio stop working on my HTC One S?
- See All Threads