The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Battery replacement options
- Internal vs. Phone storage help needed
- Why won't my HTC One S turn on?
- Why does my HTC One S get warm for no reason and drains out the full battery in 1H?
- Epic lockout: "Speak now" on unlock screen
- Bluetooth problems with a Lenovo T430S
- Downloads - file sizes
- Data Usage Warning
- My phone is unlocked so why won't a new SIM card work?
- Ringtone volume broken.
- See All Threads