The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Entering factory boot mode to get to fastboot mode
- HTC One S - WiFi stuck at "Turning On"
- Htc one S audio problem
- HTC One S - Viber problem
- GPS makes the phone really hot
- Phone Memory FULL SUDDENLY!!
- HTC One S Jelly bean issue, not connecting to PC
- HTC One S won't switch on!
- No sound or ringtone sound from speaker
- ONE S backup SMS from email? [SOLVED]
- See All Threads