The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Cannot mound SD Card/Storage, No ROM on HTC One S
- HTC One S Jelly bean issue, not connecting to PC
- Ask a Question Have you guys developed updates for the HTC One S Android?
- HTC one S wont turn on after entering recovery mode.
- Why won't my HTC One S connect to my PC?
- Why can I not get my HTC One to turn on (It shuts off by itself)?
- Why is my HTC One S always on E?
- Phone just reset...
- Ringtone volume broken.
- My Rom installation failed, what should I do?
- See All Threads