The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- HTC One S . No response to charger, ultimately turned off.
- HTC One S - WiFi stuck at "Turning On"
- Help finding correct RUU
- Cannot mound SD Card/Storage, No ROM on HTC One S
- No sound or ringtone sound from speaker
- Ringtone volume broken.
- HTC One S only on EDGE wont switch to 3G 4G
- Rear camera not working-How do I fix it?
- My phone is unlocked so why won't a new SIM card work?
- How do I update my HTC One S Operating System from 4.1.1?
- See All Threads