The HTC One is HTC's Android handset for 2013. Fashioned from a single slab of custom aluminum, the phone sports a unique design not dissimilar from that of the Droid DNA. It's available in black and silver color options.
Hardware-wise, the HTC One is everything you'd expect from a 2013 flagship. It's one of the first smartphones to be powered by Qualcomm's new quad-core Snapdragon 600 chip, which is backed up by 2GB of RAM. It's got a 1080p SuperLCD3 panel into a 4.7-inch frame, behind which lies a 2300mAh battery. The manufacturer's also boasting a new "Ultrapixel" camera assembly with a larger sensor and larger pixels, and that ties in with HTC Zoe, a new way of taking photos that incorporates both pictures and video.
HTC Sense has undergone some significant changes too. In addition to a visual overhaul, there's a new home screen dynamic based around BlinkFeed, a scrolling list of social updates, news, calendar appointments and other live information. The new Sense also incorporates its own TV app that works with the built-in IR sender, hidden inside the power button.
Top HTC One (2013) Stories
Recent HTC One (2013) Forum Threads
- HTC One: Battery losing charge while off, overnight
- AT&T HTC One M7 will not boot! Can I please get some help?
- One major problem leaving Iphone to htc one !!!!!
- I just updated my HTC ONE M7 and now the battery is charging really slow, what should I do?
- I need the HTC FM Radio app, life or death in tornado alley.
- Who loves blinkfeed?
- Why can't I upgrade my HTC ONE M7 (At&t) Android software ?
- HTC One turned itself off - won't turn back on again?!! Help!!
- When I transfer music to my HTC One M7 it says unable to play this type of audio files?
- HTC One - Simple Poll: How many have a purple/red/pink tint on camera?
- See All Threads