For the rumored 2014 edition of the HTC One (codenamed M8), please see this page.
The HTC One is HTC's Android handset for 2013. Fashioned from a single slab of custom aluminum, the phone sports a unique design not dissimilar from that of the Droid DNA. It's available in black and silver color options.
Hardware-wise, the HTC One is everything you'd expect from a 2013 flagship. It's one of the first smartphones to be powered by Qualcomm's new quad-core Snapdragon 600 chip, which is backed up by 2GB of RAM. It's got a 1080p SuperLCD3 panel into a 4.7-inch frame, behind which lies a 2300mAh battery. The manufacturer's also boasting a new "Ultrapixel" camera assembly with a larger sensor and larger pixels, and that ties in with HTC Zoe, a new way of taking photos that incorporates both pictures and video.
HTC Sense has undergone some significant changes too. In addition to a visual overhaul, there's a new home screen dynamic based around BlinkFeed, a scrolling list of social updates, news, calendar appointments and other live information. The new Sense also incorporates its own TV app that works with the built-in IR sender, hidden inside the power button.
Top HTC One (2013) Stories
Recent HTC One (2013) Forum Threads
- Photo problem
- HTC One only charging when powered off
- My old HTC M7 (with broken screen) as a Media Centre under the TV
- HTC One Battery Life/Stats Discussion
- HTC One Camera problem: static live view but still takes photos and video
- HTC One stuck in recovery boot loop
- HTC One M7 having issues with calls.
- Help! Settings Menu Crash!
- Software update to 5.05
- How do I install CyanogenMod 11 on my HTC One M7 Verizon?
- See All Threads