Update: Looks like the promotion has ended. You'll have to shell out $99 to get your hands on the Google Home.
The lowest price yet on Google Home.
Google Home is selling for $99 at various retailers during the holiday season, and now Best Buy is discounting the device by an additional $25 if you're using Visa Checkout to complete your payment, bringing it down to just $74.25. That's $55 off on a product that made its debut last month. If you've been holding out on getting a Google Home, now's the time to take the plunge.
Visa is rolling out promotions at other retailers to incentivize Visa Checkout. Here's the full list of offers:
- 1-800-Flowers: 20% off through December 31. Must use promo code VC20 and pay with Visa Checkout.
- Best Buy: $25 off $100+ from November 27 through December 25, while supplies last. 1/person.
- Fandango: Buy two or more movie tickets on Fandango using Visa Checkout and get one in your order free December 22-26.
- NewEgg: $20 off a $100 purchase on Newegg.com when you pay with Visa Checkout and use promo code VCOGREEN16 on December 12.
- Rakuten: $20 off $75+ when you use promo code: VISAFRIDAY on November 25, while supplies last. Limit 1 per customer.
- Shutterfly: Get a mug from November 30 through December 13 and January 3 through February 29. Redeem w/code for ceramic mug w/future order. Limit 1 per person.
- Staples: $25 off $100+ from November 24 through November 27.
With Visa Checkout, you don't necessarily have to use a Visa card, as the payment option works with all major credit and debit cards, including MasterCard, American Express or Discover cards.
Best Buy is offering $25 off on any purchase of $100 or more when you use Visa Checkout, so you can use the added savings to same some cash on Google Wifi pre-orders, a Chromebook, or any other product that costs more than $100. As mentioned above, the deal is limited to one order per customer.