'Tis the season to stay warm.
It's cold outside, so you'd best be wearing a sweater. And according to Google, that goes for your phone as well.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Google has set up a human-powered knitting machine to create mini sweaters for your phone at its Made by Google Space in SoHo, NYC. If you happen to be in the area, you should definitely swing on by to see it in person (and maybe snag a sweater for yourself or your phone).
For the rest of us, you'll want to follow Google on Snapchat and check out its story to see what it's all about.
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL review
- Google Pixel XL review: A U.S. perspective
- Google Pixel FAQ: Should you upgrade?
- Pixel + Pixel XL specs
- Understanding Android 7.1 Nougat
- Join the discussion in the forums!