Google released its Keep note-taking app for iPhone and iPad today, adding yet another Google app to the company's slate of cross-platform offerings. If you're familiar with Keep on Android, there won't be any surprises here. According to Google's description of the app, as well as its look and feel, it unsurprisingly offers up the same familiar interface and set of features. From the App Store description:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Organize your notes with labels and colors.
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
So, if you have a friend or family member that was an avid Google Keep user and made the unfortunate decision of switching away from Android, they can now get that experience back. And, as always, the Android faithful can find Google Keep on the play store.