- Just choose from a range of OnePlus smartphones from Amazon (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X) and purchase the device.
- Once you place an order, make a note of the Order ID.
- Head back to purchased mobile page on Amazon and click on the "Mobile Buyback" scheme. Once you agree with the T&Cs, click on "I AGREE" to be redirected to the ReGlobe page.
- Enter the details of the smartphone you are exchanging and input your newly purchased OnePlus smartphone ORDER ID from Amazon.
- Check Area Serviceability, Price and Buyback availability on your old smartphone.
- Enter your contact information and await a call from ReGlobe to agree on a mutually convenient pick-up time.
- Schedule the pick-up and get cash back on the spot.
The terms and conditions clearly state that the offer is valid only if you purchase a OnePlus phone:
Your Amazon Order ID will be validated to check for a OnePlus Device purchase. Upon inspection, if your smartphone's condition is in-line with what was mentioned while taking the quote, your smartphone will be taken and you would be handed over the cash.
We went to ReGlobe and checked the buyback process to see how easy it is to avail the offer. We managed to get a quote of ₹18,150 for a year-old 32GB Galaxy S6 in good condition. That's less than what you can get from sites like Quikr or Olx, but with ReGlobe you don't have to go through the hassle of posting an ad and waiting to hear back from potential buyers.
If you're in the market for a OnePlus One, OnePlus X or OnePlus 2 and have an older device in a decent condition, head down to Amazon from the link below to check out the buyback scheme.