It's been two years since Motorola's reentry into the Indian market, and Flipkart is marking the occasion by rolling out exchange offers and price cuts across Motorola's entire portfolio in the country. The Moto X Style is the one to get the most significant price cut, with the phone now available for ₹28,999 ($425) , down from ₹31,999 ($470). The Moto 360 2015 has also been discounted by ₹2,000, and is now on sale for ₹21,999 ($323).
The ecommerce store is offering a flat 10 percent discount on all transactions made through SBI debit or credit cards, with a maximum discount of ₹1,250 available per card. You can also exchange your existing handset for one of Motorola's products, provided it is in a working condition. For more details on how exchanges work, head here. Here's what's on offer at Flipkart:
- Moto E 2015 - ₹6,999 - Exchange up to ₹3,000.
- Moto G 2015 - ₹10,499 (down from ₹10,999) - Exchange up to ₹6,000.
- Moto G Turbo Edition - ₹11,999 (down from ₹12,499) - Exchange up to ₹7,000.
- Moto X Play - ₹16,999 (down from ₹17,499) - Exchange up to ₹9,000.
- Moto X Style - ₹28,999 (down from ₹31,999) - Exchange up to ₹15,000.
- Moto X Force - ₹49,999 - Exchange up to ₹20,000.
- Moto 360 2015 - ₹21,999 (down from ₹23,999).
Motorola has done a great job of offering robust hardware with a near-stock user interface combined with quick updates, with all of the aforementioned phones already receiving the Marshmallow update in India.
Indian readers, you guys interested in picking anything up in the sale?