The developer behind the popular Falcon Pro Twitter app, Joaquim Verges, today announced that version 3 has been submitted and published on Google Play Store. The app has been completely rewritten from scratch and better integrates with Google's Material Design framework, found in Lollipop 5.0.
While the app has been redone from the ground up, there are some features and functionality omitted in this current release, including direct messaging. Verges states this specific feature will arrive in the next update. Here's a list of things that are included in this release:
- Column base navigation Anything from your timeline to a search to a specific user can be added as a column. If you're a fan of Tweetdeck like me, you're going to love this.
- Position holding per column, with a new visual unread indicator
- Multi-account Inbox in side drawer, shows your mentions, RT, Favs and new follows.
- Tweet from multiple accounts at the same time.
- Performances This bad boy is fast.
- Animations Activity transitions for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design
The app itself is free to download, but each account you wish to have attached to the client will set you back by $1.99 each (after $3.99 for the initial account). Give it a go and let us know what you think in the comments.