Gameloft has released the first big update for Dungeon Hunter 5 today, bringing tons of new content to the fore.
If you're a big fan of Gameloft's latest action-RPG title, Dungeon Hunter 5, you're in for a treat today. The game picked up its first big content update, called Xinkashi Unleashed, and it brings all new daily events, new armor, and much more.
Here's the full breakdown of what's coming to Dungeon Hunter 5 in the Xinkashi Unleashed update:
- Bounty Hunters, prepare for new battles in the treacherous Far East Xinkashi lands!
- 5 more Stronghold rooms to build up with 5 new vicious traps!
- Fight in daily events set in a Stronghold room designed by the most wicked Xinkashi builders and guarded by the deadly Lady Tzimeko
- Hire up to 5 exclusive minions and master 5 new weapons and armors from the lottery
- Engage in new weekly Wanted Challenges to earn 5 new boss armors & weapons
- Discover 3 new missions in solo mode!
Overall, this looks like a pretty hefty update for fans of the series. If you'd like to grab the update and start battling through the Xinkashi lands, you can snag it from Google Play now.