It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Won't Factory Reset
- How do I get the "Verizon Wireless" before calls off the phone?
- Where can I get a user manual for the Droid X?
- Not Charging?
- How can I rename songs and files on my Droid Xt1080?
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Rename pictures
- Resetting Music Library List
- Beeping While On Phone Call (Not An Incoming Message!)
- Barcode scanner won't work
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.