It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Cleaned out SD card, but deleted music still shows up
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Sending same text multiple times.
- Bottom 1/3 of my screen is black/liney.
- Instagram version 6.22 not working
- camera flash/shutter lag
- Resetting Music Library List
- Google Translate offline mode not working
- Barcode scanner won't work
- Won't Factory Reset
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.