It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Wont play videos I recorded on my phone
- Pandora problems
- Gallery Won't Open
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Problem Identified for Gallery Force Close Issues
- Notification Bar Question
- Any idea why I have duplicate notes in all my contacts?
- 8 Conffesions of a Former Verizon Emp.
- Home screen contact shortcuts not showing contact photo?
- How do I get the "Verizon Wireless" before calls off the phone?
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.