It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Problem Identified for Gallery Force Close Issues
- Sending same text multiple times.
- My screen won't turn off any ideas?
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Waiting for wifi - weird Youtube upload issue
- Home button won't work?
- Can News and Weather widget be revived?
- Looking for a reliable source for an OEM battery
- Disable dock mode?
- [OFFICIAL] GB Bugfix Update (4.5.602) now available
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.