It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Wont play videos I recorded on my phone
- Can I get some help with my Droid X?
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- How do I delete apps on the Droid X?
- Gallery Won't Open
- Accessing an old Droid xt907?
- Droid X doesn't ring, only vibrates on incoming calls
- Why Does Phone Get So Hot?
- Beeping While On Phone Call (Not An Incoming Message!)
- Won't Factory Reset
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.