It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Resetting Music Library List
- Beeping While On Phone Call (Not An Incoming Message!)
- Barcode scanner won't work
- How do I get the "Verizon Wireless" before calls off the phone?
- Need help...Pictures won't rotate
- X keeps rebooting over and over!
- is it possible to disable the camera button?
- Newbie would like some info on reviving and repurposing old Droid X. Can I get some help?
- hotmail account not refreshing
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.