It's big. It's a black slab. And it's now the hottest phone on Verizon. Motorola's outdone itself, with a vibrant 4.3-inch screen, powerful 1GHz processor, more on-board storage then you'll know what to do with, a 16GB microSD card -- and a whopping 8-megapixel camera that shoots high-definition video.
Top Motorola Droid X Stories
Recent Motorola Droid X Forum Threads
- Droid X: Help sbf
- Won't Factory Reset
- Browser error 403
- How to: Clear Dalvik Cache
- Contact info showing up as unknown
- Is it possible to charge spare battery without phone?
- Droid X will not update to 4.5.621. Stuck on 4.5.405.
- X thinks the headphones are always plugged in
- Google Translate offline mode not working
- My Droid X randomly "restarts" itself
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid X Accessories
Once your have your Droid X, you're going to want to consider some accessories. A case for protection, memory cards for extra storage, screen protectors to, well, protect the screen, maybe a Bluetooth headset. To help find what you need, consult our handy Droid X Accessories Guide.