Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Droid DNA: 4.4 Update Delayed to END of First quarter at earliest
- Pandora & DNA
- Volume and Sound Profile changes by itself
- DNA Randomly shuts down
- Droid DNA: What will it take for you to upgrade?
- [request]no pc unlock/root app
- Post your home screens!
- Looking for opinions on Roms for DNA
- what Rom have you recently used?
- DROID DNA WIreless Charging Issue
- See All Threads