Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Rom availability?
- I finally gave up my DNA.
- HTC Droid DNA with T-Mobile, Straight Talk, or Virgin Mobile
- Post your home screens!
- Random "No Sim Card" Icon and dropping signal randomly
- Android L keyboard on DNA
- My Droid DNA is not detected by my laptop
- DNA won't turn on, no orange light, no blinking LEDs (Technical advise for repair)
- Broken Screen
- See All Threads